- World’s first smart thinking tank.
- A campaign of common man to stretch his vision, thoughts and ideas beyond the range of perception.
- Beyond the Horizon is monopoly breaker of perceptions built by traditional groups or selected agents of influence.
- Beyond the Horizon is a journey of common man in search of vision, clarity, truth, values & awareness.
- Beyond the Horizon is by the common man, of the common man & for the common man through the sheer force of social media & public opinion.
CVO – Beyond The Horizon
World’s First Smart Thinking Tank
- Former Naval Officer/Submariner/Lieutenant Commander. 1983 to 2001
- Manager – Siemens Pvt Ltd 2002-2003
- Founding Managing Director Rohde & Schwarz Pakistan Pvt. Ltd, a German Multinational Company. 2003-2011
- Former Anchor Person Current Affairs Pakistan Television (PTV) 2003-2008
- Member Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industries. 2004 – To date.
- Agriculturist – Bhawalnagar.
- CEO Nahid Sabir Humanity Welfare Trust. 2011 – To date.
- Member Islamabad Stock Exchange. 2011 – 2013.
- Member Pak German Business Forum. 2011- 2016.
- Country Representative of Avelar Energy Switzerland. 2011 to 2014.
- CEO Wisdom Securities Pvt. Ltd. 2011-2013.
- CEO Beyond The Horizon Pvt Ltd. 2011- todate.
- Member Alumni International Academy for Leadership (IAF), Gummers Bach Germany 2013 – To date.
- Founding Board Member German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce (GPCCI) 2014 to date.
- CVO Beyond The Horizon – World’s First smart Thinking Tank. 2015 to date
- Founder of “Samundar”. 2016 to date
- Naval officer, Submariner and Signals specialist, served 16 years onboard Submarines, Ships & Naval facilities (1985-2001).
- As country head Rohde & Schwarz crossed sales of US $ 500 million setting new records for the company. Developed high tech infrastructure for local support of technology. (FY 2002 – 2011)
- Hosted numerous seminars on the latest technology at national level (2004-2011).
- In the capacity of TV Anchor Person, conducted more than 500 live programs for PTV (2002-2008).
- Produced documentary on earthquake 2005 for PTV.
- Produced documentary on Rohde & Schwarz Pakistan.
- Participated in numerous international seminars and exhibitions around the globe (2003-2013).
- Established & running Free Dispensary/Ambulance Service/Public Filter plant/Primary School/Skill development school for girls at remote village of Donga Bonga Bahawalnagar under Nahid Sabir Memorial Trust for under privileged community.
- Presented as success story at Alumni Event Bahria University Islamabad (2011).
- Got printed as German success story in Pakistan in a Book “Germany” by Amir Bhatti (2010).
- Established first ever state of the art Media Cell of PTI (Second largest Political Party of Pakistan) at Central Secretariat Islamabad & inaugurated by Imran Khan.
- Represented Pakistan in International Seminar on Social Media at Prague 2016 (Engage Prague).
- PN War College Lahore – “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media” to Staff Course 2015.
- National Defense University – War Course 2015. Impact of Digital Information and Social Media”.
- National Defense University – National Media Workshop on “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media.
- Represented Pakistan at International Academy of Leadership Gummers Bach Germany along with representatives from 24 countries (2013)
- Seminar “Understanding Pakistan” at Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Berlin Germany (2012) along with Journalist Najam Sethi and Minister Ahsan Iqbal.
- Participated at Seminar “Freedom of Law and Justice in Pakistan” at Hienrich Boll Stiftung Berlin Germany (2010) with Imran Khan, Ahsan Iqbal, and Athar Minullah.
- Friedrich Naumann Stiftung (German Think Tank) – “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media” on Annual Seminar – 2015
- Bahria University – “Management and Organization” to Students 2010.
- FAST University – “Management and Organization” to Students 2008.
- NUST University – “Career planning” to students 2007.
- PTI – Media Workshop for a Political Party. Chief Guest Imran Khan.
- Sheikh Zayed International Academy – Annual Graduation Conference on “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media on education”. Chief Guest: Ambassador to UAE in Pakistan.
- Authoring and implementing first Social Media curriculum for O and A level students at Sheikh Zayed International Academy UAE.
- Master in Computer Sciences – Bahria University (2002).
- Sc. (Hons) in Naval Sciences – Karachi University (1985)
- Sc. (Hons) in War Studies – Karachi University (1999)
- Graduate of PN War College Lahore.
- Leadership Course from International Academy for Leadership (IAF) Gummers Bach Germany.
- Member of National Security Workshop (NSW 16) at National Defense University 2014.
- Numerous technology oriented courses at national and international level.
- International Social Media Training & Seminar – Engage Prague 2016
- From Minister of Foreign Affairs for outstanding duties during OI/C conference(1996)
- From Deputy Chief of Naval Staff for excellent service record (2002).
- Rohde & Schwarz(R&S) Award for best marketing performance among in Rome (2005).
- Rohde & Schwarz Award in 02 categories for best performance among 70 countries in Beijing (2006).
- Rohde & Schwarz 10 Years exceptional performance award held at Salzburg Austria, upon completion of 10 years career with Rohde & Schwarz Germany (2011).
Chief Visionary Officer, Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad, today Spoke to a very diverse audience of Media Industry of Pakistan at National Media Workshop 2016 held at National Defense University. The subject was “Impact of Digital Information & Social Media – Understanding, Challenges & Solutions”. It was a very interactive audience with very interesting questions.
Visit to Army Heritage Foundation and Ayub National Park Rawalpindi.
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad addressing the Probationary Officers of the 44th CTP on ” Impact of Social Media & Digital Information , Challenges & Solutions at Civil Services Academy Lahore.
A Seminar on ” Impact of Social Media & Digital Information ” From understanding to Challenges to Solutions at Islamabad Club.
By Ahmad Jawad, Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad with Vice Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Asad Lodhi. Interaction with PAF is always like meeting the best professionals in the world based on my 15 years of national and International experience with professionals from diverse fields.
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad Hosting Ambassador North Korea ( Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) and presenting memento on this occasion
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad addressing 43rd course of ASPs at National Police Academy on ” Impact of Digital Information & Social Media – Challenges & Solutions
Inauguration of German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry Islamabad chapter. Board of Directors with German Ambassador on this occasion
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad with
Chief Security Officer National Highway Authority
Presentation by Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad to The IGP Islamabad Tariq Masood Yasin.
Ahmad Jawad CVO (Chief Visionary Officer) Beyond The Horizon & Founder of Samundar at the wedding ceremony of Saif Ullah Niazi at Artillery Mess Rawalpindi with Imran Khan on 21 Oct 2016.
Presentation by Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad to The President of AJK Mr. Sardar Muhammad Masood Khan at Kashmir House Islamabad
The vision at
“Beyond The Horizon”
One of our primary objective is to gather talented & sincere people from every field at one platform whether Public or Private sector, Military or Civil, Arts or culture, business or entrepreneurship, politics or philanthropy Agriculture or industry, Media or Social Media, Think Tanks or Thinking Tank, men or women, muslim or non Muslim, Punjabi or Baluch or Sindhi or Pathan or Mahajir or Kashmiri, Shia or Sunni, PTI or PMLN, old or young. Together we can contribute towards civilisation & values in our society. Best of all creating the culture of ” Let’s agree to disagree” with the norms of acceptance & tolerance”.
Overseas Pakistan is the bigger treasure than IMF, USAid, World Bank, Saudi Aid & Chinese aid. At our forum, we will contribute towards building bridge between Pakistan & Overseas Pakistanis.