- World’s first smart thinking tank.
- A campaign of common man to stretch his vision, thoughts and ideas beyond the range of perception.
- Beyond the Horizon is monopoly breaker of perceptions built by traditional groups or selected agents of influence.
- Beyond the Horizon is a journey of common man in search of vision, clarity, truth, values & awareness.
- Beyond the Horizon is by the common man, of the common man & for the common man through the sheer force of social media & public opinion.
CVO – Beyond The Horizon
World’s First Smart Thinking Tank
- Professional Experience:
- Former Naval Officer/Submariner/Lieutenant Commander.
- Founding Managing Director Rohde & Schwarz Germany in Pakistan.
- Founding Board Member German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GPCCI).
- Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon – World’s First Smart Thinking Tank .
- Former Anchor Person Current Affairs Pakistan Television (PTV).
- Member Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industries.
- Agriculturist – Bahawalnagar.
- Philanthropist and CEO, Nahid Sabir Humanity Welfare Trust.
- CEO Beyond The Horizon Pvt. Ltd.
- Former Country Representative of Avelar Energy Switzerland.
- Former CEO Wisdom Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Member Alumni International Academy for Leadership Gummers Bach Germany.
- Alumni National Defence University.
- CVO “Bhaati Gate”, a fine dining restaurant at Centaurus with organic and traditional theme.
- BoD Read Pakistan.
Visiting Faculty/Guest Speaker
- Represented Pakistan at International Academy of Leadership Gummers Bach Germany along with representatives from 24 countries (2013).
- Seminar “Understanding Pakistan” at Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Berlin Germany (2012).
- Participated at Seminar “Freedom of Law and Justice in Pakistan” at Heinrich Boll Stiftung Berlin Germany (2010) together with Imran Khan.
- Pakistan Navy War College Lahore – “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media” to Staff Course 2015.
- Friedrich Naumann Stiftung (German Think Tank) – “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media” on Annual Seminar – 2015.
- Bahria University – “Management and Organization” to Students 2010.
- FAST University – “Management and Organization” to Students 2008.
- NUST University – “Career planning” to students 2007.
- National Defence University – War Course 2015.Impact of Digital Information and Social Media”.
- PTI – Media Workshop for a Political Party. Chief Guest Imran Khan.
- National Defence University – National Media Workshop on “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media.
- Sheikh Zayed International Academy – Annual Graduation Conference on “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media on education”. Chief Guest: Ambassador to UAE in Pakistan.
- National Police Academy – Impact of Social Media and Digital Information.
- President Azad Kashmir – Kashmir Digital Strategy.
- IG Islamabad – Police and Community – bridging gaps with Social Media.
- Federal Government departments – Digital Community.
- Chairman WAPDA – Impact of Digital Information and Social Media.
- Civil Services Academy – Impact of Digital Information and Social Media – Governance.
- National Media Workshop 2017 – National Defense University.
- Social Media Seminar 2018 – Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Master in Computer Sciences – Bahria University (2002).
- Sc. (Hons) in Naval Sciences – Karachi University (1985).
- Sc. (Hons) in War Studies – Karachi University (1999).
- Graduate of PN War College Lahore.
- Leadership Course from International Academy for Leadership (IAF) Gummers Bach Germany.
- Member of National Security Workshop (NSW 16) at National Defence University 2014.
- Workshops/Courses in Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, and Italy.
- International Social Media Training & Workshop – Prague Czechoslovakia.
- Solar Energy Workshop – Delhi, India.
- From Minister of Foreign Affairs for outstanding duties – OI/C conference (1996).
- From Deputy Chief of Naval Staff for excellent service record (2002).
- Rohde & Schwarz(R&S) Award for best marketing performance in Rome (2005).
- R&S Award in 02 category – Best performance among 70 countries in Beijing (2006).
- Rohde & Schwarz 10 Years exceptional performance award held at Salzburg Austria, upon completion of 10 years career with Rohde & Schwarz Germany (2011).
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad addressing seminar on ” Digital Pakistan”.
Chief Visionary Officer, Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad, today Spoke to a very diverse audience of Media Industry of Pakistan at National Media Workshop 2016 held at National Defense University. The subject was “Impact of Digital Information & Social Media – Understanding, Challenges & Solutions”. It was a very interactive audience with very interesting questions.
Visit to Army Heritage Foundation and Ayub National Park Rawalpindi.
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad addressing the Probationary Officers of the 44th CTP on ” Impact of Social Media & Digital Information , Challenges & Solutions at Civil Services Academy Lahore.
A Seminar on ” Impact of Social Media & Digital Information ” From understanding to Challenges to Solutions at Islamabad Club.
By Ahmad Jawad, Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad with Vice Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Asad Lodhi. Interaction with PAF is always like meeting the best professionals in the world based on my 15 years of national and International experience with professionals from diverse fields.
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad Hosting Ambassador North Korea ( Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) and presenting memento on this occasion
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad addressing 43rd course of ASPs at National Police Academy on ” Impact of Digital Information & Social Media – Challenges & Solutions
Inauguration of German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry Islamabad chapter. Board of Directors with German Ambassador on this occasion
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad with
Chief Security Officer National Highway Authority
Presentation by Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad to The IGP Islamabad Tariq Masood Yasin.
Ahmad Jawad CVO (Chief Visionary Officer) Beyond The Horizon & Founder of Samundar at the wedding ceremony of Saif Ullah Niazi at Artillery Mess Rawalpindi with Imran Khan on 21 Oct 2016.
Presentation by Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad to The President of AJK Mr. Sardar Muhammad Masood Khan at Kashmir House Islamabad
The vision at
“Beyond The Horizon”
One of our primary objective is to gather talented & sincere people from every field at one platform whether Public or Private sector, Military or Civil, Arts or culture, business or entrepreneurship, politics or philanthropy Agriculture or industry, Media or Social Media, Think Tanks or Thinking Tank, men or women, muslim or non Muslim, Punjabi or Baluch or Sindhi or Pathan or Mahajir or Kashmiri, Shia or Sunni, PTI or PMLN, old or young. Together we can contribute towards civilisation & values in our society. Best of all creating the culture of ” Let’s agree to disagree” with the norms of acceptance & tolerance”.
Overseas Pakistan is the bigger treasure than IMF, USAid, World Bank, Saudi Aid & Chinese aid. At our forum, we will contribute towards building bridge between Pakistan & Overseas Pakistanis.