- World’s first smart thinking tank.
- A campaign of common man to stretch his vision, thoughts and ideas beyond the range of perception.
- Beyond the Horizon is monopoly breaker of perceptions built by traditional groups or selected agents of influence.
- Beyond the Horizon is a journey of common man in search of vision, clarity, truth, values & awareness.
- Beyond the Horizon is by the common man, of the common man & for the common man through the sheer force of social media & public opinion.
CVO – Beyond The Horizon
World’s First Smart Thinking Tank
• Former Naval Officer/Submariner/Lieutenant Commander. 1983 – 2001.
• Founding & Former Managing Director Rohde & Schwarz Germany, A world renowned Multinational company in the field of wireless communication & Broadcasting securing sales over “500 MILLION DOLLARS” Sales in Pakistan.2002-2011.
• Founding Board Member German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
• Founding CEO & CVO Beyond the Horizon–World’s First Smart Thinking Tank.A Social Media initiative with video productions/write ups on vital national issues
• Former Anchor Person Current Affairs Pakistan Television (PTV).2002 – 2008. Conducted over 500 live programs on national and international issues.
• Member Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industries – 2011 – 2019.
• Agriculturist – Bahawalnagar.
• Philanthropist – Rural health and Education projects.
• Founding CEO Beyond the Horizon Pvt. Ltd – A company representing foreign companies in state-of-the-art IT based technologies. 2011 – 2019.
• Former Country Representative of Avelar Energy Switzerland.2011-2014.
• Former CEO Wisdom Securities Pvt.Ltd. Member of Islamabad Stock Exchange.2011
• Member Alumni International Academy for Leadership Gummers Bach Germany.
• Member Alumni National Defense University.
• Founding CEO & Chief Visionary officer (CVO) “Bhaati Gate” a Fine Dining Restaurant Chain at three locations of Centaurus Mall, Naval Anchorage and Safa Mall with traditional & national theme. Bhaati Gate was inaugurated by Imran Khan (Chairman PTI) in 2017
• Board of Directors Read Pakistan – A Campaign to inculcate reading habits.
• Head of Central Media Cell PTI. Established first modern media cell of PTI at Central Secretariat inaugurated by Imran Khan – 2012.
• Central Additional Secretary Information PTI – 2017/2018.
• Deputy Secretary International Chapters Europe PTI – 2012/15.
Visiting Faculty/Guest Speaker
• Represented Pakistan at International Academy of Leadership Gummers Bach Germany along with representatives from 24 countries (2013).
• Seminar “Understanding Pakistan”at Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Berlin Germany 2012.
• Participated at Seminar “Freedom of Law and Justice in Pakistan” at Heinrich Boll Stiftung Berlin Germany (2010) together with Imran Khan Chairman PTI.
• Pakistan Navy War College Lahore – “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media” to Staff Course 2015.
• Friedrich Naumann Stiftung (German Think Tank) – “Impact of Digital Information and Social Media” on Annual Seminar – 2015.
• Bahria University – “Management and Organization” to Students 2010.
• FAST University – “Management and Organization” to Students 2008.
• NUST University – “Career Planning” to students 2007.
• National Defense University (War Course 2015)-Impact & Solutions of Social Media.
• PTI – Media Workshop for a Political Party. Chief Guest Imran Khan.
• National Defense University (National Media Workshop) “Impact of Digital Information & Social Media
• Sheikh Zayed International Academy – Annual Graduation Conference on “Impact of Digital Information & Social Media on education”. Chief Guest: UAE Ambassador.
• National Police Academy – Impact of Social Media and Digital Information.
• President Azad Kashmir – Kashmir Digital Strategy.
• IG Islamabad – Police and Community – bridging gaps with Social Media.
• Federal Government departments – Digital Community.
• Chairman WAPDA – Impact of Digital Information and Social Media.
• Civil Services Academy – Impact of Digital Information & Social Media–Governance.
• National Defense University – National Media Workshop 2017
• Allama Iqbal Open University – Social Media Seminar 2018
• Guest Participant at talk shows on various TV channels.
• Master in Computer Sciences – Bahria University.
• B.Sc. (Hons) in Naval Sciences – Karachi University.
• B.Sc. (Hons) (Management and Economics) – Karachi University.
• Graduate of Pakistan Navy War College Lahore.
• Graduate of Govt College Lahore.
• Leadership Course – International Academy of Leadership Germany.
• Attended National Security Workshop (NSW 16) – National Defense University.
• Management & Marketing Training – Germany, Singapore, Sweden, China & Italy
• International Social Media Training & Workshop – Prague Czechoslovakia.
• Cell Phone Test Solutions training – Germany.
• Video Broadcasting, FM transmitter, DAB training – Germany.
• Radio Communication Training – Thailand.
• Radio Monitoring Training – Thailand.
• Signal Analysis Training – Thailand.
• Project Management Training – Germany.
• Quality Management System ISO Training – Pakistan.
• Satellite Monitoring Training – Singapore.
• SAP Business Training – Pakistan.
• Telecom Specialization Training – Pakistan Navy.
• Human Resource Development Training – Pakistan.
• Presented Research Paper on “Energy Solutions for Pakistan” to President of Pakistan.
• Microsoft Professional.
• From Minister of Foreign Affairs for outstanding duties – OI/C Conference 1996.
• From Deputy Chief of Naval Staff for excellent service record – 2002.
• Rohde & Schwarz Award for best marketing performance – Rome 2005.
• Rohde & Schwarz Award-Best Sales Performance among 70 countries-Beijing 2006.
• Rohde & Schwarz 10 Years Performance Award – Salzburg Austria 2011.
• Appreciation Award “Operation Enduring Freedom” – US Embassy 2002.
• Published as Success Story in a book “Germany – Zawal Say Arooj Tak”.
• Published among 100 Pakistanis–Famous and Influential. Universal Oxford Press.
Address: Ahmad Jawad House 47, Street 39, F-6/1 Islamabad Pakistan
Email: Jawad.email@example.com Mob: 0345 5177777
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad addressing seminar on ” Digital Pakistan”.
Chief Visionary Officer, Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad, today Spoke to a very diverse audience of Media Industry of Pakistan at National Media Workshop 2016 held at National Defense University. The subject was “Impact of Digital Information & Social Media – Understanding, Challenges & Solutions”. It was a very interactive audience with very interesting questions.
Visit to Army Heritage Foundation and Ayub National Park Rawalpindi.
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad addressing the Probationary Officers of the 44th CTP on ” Impact of Social Media & Digital Information , Challenges & Solutions at Civil Services Academy Lahore.
A Seminar on ” Impact of Social Media & Digital Information ” From understanding to Challenges to Solutions at Islamabad Club.
By Ahmad Jawad, Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad with Vice Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Asad Lodhi. Interaction with PAF is always like meeting the best professionals in the world based on my 15 years of national and International experience with professionals from diverse fields.
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon Ahmad Jawad Hosting Ambassador North Korea ( Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) and presenting memento on this occasion
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad addressing 43rd course of ASPs at National Police Academy on ” Impact of Digital Information & Social Media – Challenges & Solutions
Inauguration of German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry Islamabad chapter. Board of Directors with German Ambassador on this occasion
Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad with
Chief Security Officer National Highway Authority
Presentation by Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad to The IGP Islamabad Tariq Masood Yasin.
Ahmad Jawad CVO (Chief Visionary Officer) Beyond The Horizon & Founder of Samundar at the wedding ceremony of Saif Ullah Niazi at Artillery Mess Rawalpindi with Imran Khan on 21 Oct 2016.
Presentation by Chief Visionary Officer Beyond The Horizon, Ahmad Jawad to The President of AJK Mr. Sardar Muhammad Masood Khan at Kashmir House Islamabad
The vision at
“Beyond The Horizon”
One of our primary objective is to gather talented & sincere people from every field at one platform whether Public or Private sector, Military or Civil, Arts or culture, business or entrepreneurship, politics or philanthropy Agriculture or industry, Media or Social Media, Think Tanks or Thinking Tank, men or women, muslim or non Muslim, Punjabi or Baluch or Sindhi or Pathan or Mahajir or Kashmiri, Shia or Sunni, PTI or PMLN, old or young. Together we can contribute towards civilisation & values in our society. Best of all creating the culture of ” Let’s agree to disagree” with the norms of acceptance & tolerance”.
Overseas Pakistan is the bigger treasure than IMF, USAid, World Bank, Saudi Aid & Chinese aid. At our forum, we will contribute towards building bridge between Pakistan & Overseas Pakistanis.