By Ahmad Jawad
Writer is Chief Visionary Officer of World’s First Smart Thinking Tank ” Beyond The Horizon” and most diverse professional of Pakistan. See writer’s profile at http://beyondthehorizon.com.pk/about/
1. 1948 – Ruler Liaquat Ali Khan. Result:Victory.
2. 1965 – Ruler Ayub Khan. Result:Victory.
3. 1971 – Ruler Yayha Khan. Result:Defeat.
4. 1999 – Ruler Nawaz Sharif. Result: Defeat.
5. 2016 – Ruler Nawaz Sharif. Result: Yet to come.
Victory or Defeat in a war has to do a lot with the character of ruler who can lead a nation to victory or who can push the nation into defeat.
Yet to be seen is whether nation will be led by Raheel Sharif’s determination or silence of Nawaz Sharif in the latest war.